- Job Reference: 11578
- Date Posted: 6 March 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £20,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 20+STAT, Pension, parking
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Due to continued growth our client offers a superb opportunity to work within a creative, innovative and multi-award-winning business in Leicester.
As a Licensing Administrator, you will be working as part of a team managing a wide portfolio of the of the world's most recognisable brands.
Do you have an interest in Fashion or the Creative industries?
We are seeking a highly organised, proactive, creative individual with a strong work ethic to join our Licensing Administration team in Leicester.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualities:
* Highly organised
* Excellent communication
* Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance
* Time management and prioritisation
* Team Player
* Problem solving
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Qualities:
* Knowledge of apparel manufacture and/or printing processes would be highly beneficial to the role
* Licensing industry experience a plus but not essential
* Some knowledge of Illustrator and/or Photoshop is preferred but not essential
Best suited towards an individual with college qualifications or degree relevant to Fashion, Print, Design, Graphic Design, Textiles looking for your first step into the industry or someone with existing experience within the Fashion/Licensed product industry looking for your next move.
Licensing Administrator Package
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 days + 8 bank holidays
Auto Enrolment Pension
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11578) on 0116 254 9404
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.