Maintenance and Health & Safety Co-ordinator
- Job Reference: 11649
- Date Posted: 1 September 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £18,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension/parking etc
- Sector: Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: temp to perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maintenance and Health & Safety Co-ordinator. Our client, based in Leicester has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit a Maintenance and Health & Safety Co-ordinator to join their team on a temp to perm basis. Being immediately available or on short notice, your role be one that keeps you busy in a fast paced, friendly and professional environment. If you possess excellent communication skills, please continue reading.
The perfect candidate will be carrying out the following duties;
* Assisting with maintenance requests via telephone or email.
* Ensure that all maintenance requests are recorded, logged and processed.
* To liaise with tenants, contractors/landlords with regards to maintenance requests to ensure that they are dealt with accordingly and within a reasonable time frame.
* To arrange and book in maintenance visits with tenants on behalf of contractors/landlords ensuring that correct notice is given.
* Ensure any invoices from contractors/suppliers are accurate before authorising to be paid.
* Pass on all invoices to the Accounts Manager as soon as possible
* Produce and distribute Tenant invoices for additional charges which become apparent during the tenancy
* Liaise with the Finance department on invoices raised for additional charges
* Issue cleanliness letters and such like to tenants where required.
* To assist where needed in Mid and End of Tenancy Inspections.
* Ensure all guidelines relating to GDPR are being followed
* Assist in the development of maintenance and health and safety plans for the company
* Assist the Facilities Manager in keeping Fire Safety compliance information up to date at all times
* Ensuring the compliance check list is accurate and up to date at all times
* Liaising with the Facilities Manager and ensuring all compliance works are scheduled in and maintained where necessary
* Assist the General Manager with any duties where needed
* Ensure GDPR guidelines are followed at all times
So, if you feel this is the right role for you, then please get in contact by calling us on 0116 2549404.
In return, my client offers a great opportunity to join a growing firm.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.