Management Accountant - 12months FTC - (Job Number
- Job Reference: 11378
- Date Posted: 29 October 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £34,000 to £42,000
- Bonus/Benefits: pension, flexible working, shares, BONUS
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Management Accountant 12 months FTC. Fancy working for one of the UK's most prestigious manufacturing organisations, then look no further. Our client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a 12 month FTC to offer finance support within the Business Support Team..
Ideally you'll be a high grade calibre ACA, CIMA or ACCA Accountant with strong Management Accounting experience. You will possess strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
Being immediately available or on short notice, your role will involve the following;
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for the consolidation, reporting and analysis of fixed overhead costs of the business unit.
* Provide business support to the Business Resources and HR teams through the reporting of monthly actual costs and associated variance analysis and commentary.
* Month end close including calculation of accruals and associated balance sheet reconciliations.
* Consolidation of annual business plans and forecasts for departmental overhead expenditure.
* Production of monthly internal service charge reports and analysis.
* Monthly corporate submissions and associated analysis.
* Measurement of key performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards.
* Continuous review of financial information produced to ensure it is meeting stakeholder requirements.
* Adhoc project work.
In return, my clients offer an excellent working environment with the chance to potential offer flexible working. On top of that is a fabulous package which includes;
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,10% bonus,
Superb pensions scheme
For further information on this role, please contact Neil on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.