12146 – Management Accountant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client – a revered organisation based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the company FC, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing our clients’ project team / departmental leaders with accounting support, reporting income, expenditure & profitability of projects / events. Your duties will also include reviewing budgets, reconciliations & assisting with financial reports. Key duties include:
- Reporting cost information to the FC,
- Supporting non-finance managers with relevant financial information,
- Reviewing budgets & reporting variances to actual income / expenditure,
- Keeping the FC and other department leaders updated with timely financial information.
The Right Person
To be successful, you will need relevant accounting experience with the ability to provide timely, accurate information. You will be a well organised individual who is able to work under pressure closely with staff of all levels. Applicants should:
- Preferably be a part-qualified Accountant OR qualified-by-experience,
- Possess previous management accounting experience essential,
- Have effective communication skills (written & verbal English), and be confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Be proactive & able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Possess excellent planning, organisational & deadline time keeping skills,
- Exhibit good IT skills incl. being a proficient user of Sage 50 & MS Excel.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 24 Days + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12146) on 0116 254 9404.