11805 – Management Accountant Job Spec
Our Client – an established distribution company based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to provide management / financial accounting, cashflow management, internal controls & statutory reporting on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily cashflow management / reporting to key stakeholders,
- Manage & accurately report monthly income statements / balance sheets for the group,
- Preparation & review of key deliverables / reporting packs related to month-end, incl. analysis & commentaries,
- Prepare VAT & other tax returns, ensuring full compliance to regulatory requirements,
- Support with the implementation & continued review of internal controls,
- Support with M&A into the group to incl. accounting, system & process integration,
- Prepare year-end draft accounts & supporting schedules for audit, taking the lead on field work deliverables,
- Ad-hoc reporting, development & projects.
The Right Person
- Part OR Fully-Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent,
- Demonstrable experience of management & financial reporting incl. preparation of management information packs, variance commentaries & balance sheet reconciliations,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- A proven team player, confident negotiation skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with senior management / key stakeholders,
- Proactive, hands-on and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Effective communication skills. Support, advise & influence members of staff from different parts of the business, whilst providing strong financial control where necessary,
- The desire to grow and develop in a rapidly evolving business,
- Strong IT skills incl. proficient with SAGE, MS Excel & MS Word skills to an advanced standard.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11805) on 0116 254 9404.