11912 – Management Accountant (FTC) Job Spec
Paul Mitchell Associates are recruiting for a successful firm in based Leicestershire who are seeking an experienced management accountant to join their finance team for a min. 12-month, full-time fixed-term-contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with preparation of budgets & forecasts,
- Monthly / annual financial reporting incl. preparation of monthly management accounts & statutory accounts,
- Balance sheet reconciliations,
- Processing payments,
- Production of quarterly VAT returns,
- Liaison with the Auditors,
- Providing support to the Finance team incl. day-to-day AP, AR & adhoc reporting.
The Right Person
- Part OR fully-qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA / qualified by experience,
- Previous experience in a management accounting role for a medium-to-large organisation,
- Work on own initiative, able to fit into a dynamic environment,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel.
- Appointment Type: Min. 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11912) on 0116 254 9404.