Management Accountant. Leicester.
Our client, a rapidly expanding company based in Leicestershire, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit a Management Accountant.
It has a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join its Finance team based in Leicester. This role takes ownership of the monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet for functions and businesses that are part of the Group. The role provides monthly analysis, commentaries and reporting to key stakeholders.
About the Company
Your new role
* Manage and accurately account for the monthly profit and loss and balance sheet.
* Preparation/and or review monthly provisions, accruals, recharges and balance sheet reconciliations
* Preparation and review of key deliverables and reporting packs related to month/quarter/year end which will include analysis and commentaries.
* Preparation of VAT and other taxes return ensuring full compliance to regulatory requirements
What you'll need to succeed
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or part qualified).
* Experience in a management accounting role.
* Experience of month end reporting - including preparation of reporting packs, variance commentaries and balance sheet reconciliations
* Advanced level Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You'll get a competitive salary plus you'll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
Salary £40-£45K + Benefits
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.