11737 – Management Accountant Job Spec
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a commercial organisation in a hands-on finance role. Working EXCLUSIVELY with our Client – an established niche retailer based in Lutterworth – are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance Team on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be pivotal in dealing with all aspects of the accounts in a wide and varied job role.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, incl. profit & loss analysis, variance analysis & balance sheet reconciliations,
- Preparation of quarterly cashflow forecasts,
- Preparation of year-end reports for statutory audit & assist auditors with routine queries / requests for information,
- Raising of purchase orders, purchase invoice processing & initiation of supplier payments,
- Maintenance of stock records & periodic stock take attendance as required,
- Raising of sales invoices for International sales & credit control,
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns for the group,
- Preparation of royalty reports on a quarterly basis,
- Preparation of intercompany recharges, reconciliations & month-end intercompany settlements,
- Maintenance of daily bank receipt & payment records including month-end bank reconciliations,
- Provide absence / holiday cover as required for the group.
The Right Person
- AAT-Qualified or equivalent,
- Proven experience of performing in a similar role,
- Experience of MS Dynamics / Navision,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel,
- Able to multitask and work on your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and a methodical approach to work,
- Confidently communicate & work with colleagues effectively at all level,
- Valid driving licence & own transport.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays + 3 Days At Christmas
- Flexible remote working arrangements considered in line with the needs of the business
- COVID-19: The Client has strict social distancing measures in place and have invested in glass screens, face masks & shields, and operate a strict cleaning regime in their offices to keep employees safe.
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11737) on 0116 254 9404.