Our client a global leading manufacturer business that have sites across the globe are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to their small friendly Finance Team.
The role includes responsibility for all aspects of Finance within an International Business Unit.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Production and Reporting on a timely and accurate basis of the monthly flash sales, management accounts
• Identification of key business issues arising from the management accounts and working with the local senior management team to resolve financial performance issues: critical key performance indicators include asset utilisation, labour costs, return on investment and product profitability.
• Production of accurate and timely monthly Financial Forecasts and Budgets.
• Full P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting responsibility
• Responsible for transactional finance tasks such as company credit cards, bank reconciliations, and expenses queries, updating cash book
• Overseeing daily invoicing and margin analysis.
• Cash management including local banking relationships and overseeing accounts receivable management, weekly facility sheet and cash and bank KPI tracker.
• Responsible for intercompany transactions
• Preparing and maintaining sales commission statement.
• Updating staffs timesheet to Payroll on a timely manner.
• Ownership of credit card and expenses, expenses are paid in last payroll during the month.
• Responsible for the year end audit and tax preparation.
• Finance lead within the senior management team supporting the business leaders in all financial aspects to continue to deliver the financial growth of the business.
• Identification and support in the delivering of operational efficiencies.
• Preparing and reporting monthly sales tax to relevant tax authorities.
• Liaise/coordinate with relevant agencies to comply with local tax and reporting requirements including annual business licence and property tax.
• Development of detailed product profitability analysis for capital machines and component manufacturing.
• Support the payroll processes, including all employment tax processes and act as a back-up for payroll administration.
• Support and financial analysis to Business Development and the bidding process.
• Undertake adhoc reviews of cost variances and performance deficiencies and the development and implementation of remedial action.
• Develop improvements in accounting processes and procedures in conjunction with development of the use of the ERP system to allow greater understanding of financial performance, cost management and product profitability.
• Become a systems ‘super user’ to support the development of the ERP system and champion for maintaining accurate data and proper use of the system across the full business cycle from Sale Orders, Process Routings, Works Orders, Inventory & WIP and Despatch.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent/temporary basis.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in the manufacturing sector
• The applicant should have previous experience and a demonstrable track record of successful management within a product-driven environment, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A thorough understanding and experience of production environment cost accounting.
• Knowledge of International sales, employment and property tax will be an advantage.
• Experience development of financial controls and reporting requirements
• Possession of systems experience in excel and ERP systems would be advantage Factory Master / SAGE / Qlikview are the current systems
• Hands on experienced Management Accountant
• A flexible approach to travel, both within the UK and overseas
• Professionally qualified accountant or qualified by experience.
* Appointment Type: Permanent
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
* Hours: Full-Time - 37.5 hours per week
* Hybrid / Flexible working
* + great benefits
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12285) on 0116 254 9404.