Management Reporting Accountant
- Job Reference: 11287A
- Date Posted: 9 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, Flexi-time, 35 hour week
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Management Reporting Accountant Leicester £35-£42,000 per annum 35 hours per week.
Our client is an award-winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but their business is about more than property - it's about people. They aim to put their residents at the centre of everything they do and offer first class services to all. They currently have an opportunity for a Management Reporting Accountant to join their dedicated team in Leicester and they really want to hear from you if;
* You are a qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
* You have experience of preparing and management accounts and commentaries to strict month end deadlines
* You are customer focused with the ability to take ownership and empower others
* You have experience of performing complex balance sheet reconciliations and resolving issues
* You have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Have experience in developing management information to meet users needs
* Have strong financial accounting skills with the ability to analyse and present complex information simply.
In return, they reward their staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
* 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (prorated for part-time roles)
* Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
* Generous pension scheme
* Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
* Perkbox - High street discounts
* Long Service Awards
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.