- Job Reference: 11503b
- Date Posted: 11 February 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £22,000 to £27,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Marketing Analyst - ID 11503
My client, an established manufacturer & retailer based in Leicester, is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to support their Marketing Team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the quantity and quality of traffic from all sources to the company website. You will manage all external marketing agencies and seek to optimise the traffic to meet the agreed CPA and Media spend targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the overall traffic volume hitting all the company web domains, to agreed targets by channel.
* Defines the Key Performance Indicators to be used by the overall web business to define success criteria and commercial return of channels. Specific KPIs to be around
- ROAS (return on ad spend)
- CPA (cost per acquisition)
- ATB (add to bag)
- IC (initiate checkout)
- CC (checkout completion)
* Deliver channel forecasts, fully accountable for marketing spend, from allocation to marketing activities, to measuring ROI and performance
* To grow the consumer database size from Digital Channels to agreed numbers. Specific focus could be Facebook competitions, emails or activity on other digital media channels.
* Use customer insights to inspire the customer and work closely with the E-Commerce team to deliver a world class customer experience
* To recommend actions to the wider E-Commerce team to improve metrics. This could include asset creation advice; media spend improvements and advice and onsite UEX improvements and website improvements.
* responsible for design and execution of email plan. Including automated email flows through external agency and also business bespoke emails. To own email segmentation and targeting.
* Responsible for creating a Product technology Roadmap to assign what UX and website changes needs to be implemented. To create this roadmap following discussions with the wider business and analysing on site user behaviour. To then prioritise this roadmap, cost the delivery and then deliver the changes each week
* To communicate performance each week to the management team on a Monday morning together with insights and recommended actions for the coming week to achieve trading objectives.
* To ensure that our digital and social agencies have the right assets to fully market the business. To work with the wider E-Commerce team and share the marketing calendar with the external agency and wider team are aware of the content.
* To own CRM and the customer care function and lead the thinking and development of the function. This should include the implementation of selling tools (Live Chat) and out of hours support for the function as the business expands internationally. To recommend staffing levels, tech enhancements and resourcing to deliver a world class customer care experience.
* At least two years multi-faceted E-Commerce experience, ideally working in a small and consumer branded E-Commerce business
* Ideally at least 12 months with a PPC or Social Marketing agency to understand the technical aspects of digital marketing (e.g. Facebook ad account, audience building, rules on PPC bidding etc)
* Excellent influencing skills to manage performance channels, junior and senior colleagues, cross functional teams and external agencies
* Experience operating in an E-Commerce and retail environment, including E-Commerce fulfilment, back end systems and front of house retail.
* Analytical - Able to manipulate data and present cohesive arguments and plans around numbers, trends and data performance
* A good understanding of the data points in E-Commerce, including ROAS, CPAs and Funnel Metrics.
* Relentless on providing excellent customer care.
* Organized and task orientated.
Marketing Analyst Package
Appointment Type: Permanent
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Holiday: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Well you've made it this far, so something must have piqued your interest. If you think you're suitable for this opportunity, apply now OR call Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11503) on 0116 254 9404.