12035 – Marketing Assistant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Due to exceptional growth in business over the last year, our client – an established manufacturing & distribution firm based in Leicester – is seeking creative & organised marketing assistant on a full-time permanent basis. We are looking for forward-thinking candidates to immerse & invest themselves in the future success of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating & updating company brochures / literature,
- Day-to-day customer mock-ups,
- Supporting sales personnel with imagery / product-based queries in adherence to SLA’s,
- Creating, maintaining & managing web accounts,
- Updating company website,
- Adobe Acrobat PDF creation & editing,
- Administrative work,
- Customer assistance & query handling.
The Right Person
- Good knowledge & experience with using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator), as well as with MS Office,
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS),
- Ability to learn & retain product knowledge,
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal English), including outbound / inbound customer calls,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation & deadline time keeping skills.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Previous marketing experience,
- Experience with CAD/3D files, including SketchUp, pConn and/or Dimension,
- Coding experience (HTML / php / asp / java),
- Grasp of social media maintenance for B2B profiles,
- Video creation / editing experience,
- Experience with Augmented reality.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Starting Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12035) on 0116 254 9404.