- Job Reference: 11316
- Date Posted: 24 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, part of a leading group, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their exciting new venture based in Leicester.
As a new business within the group, this is somewhere you can truly make a huge impact (and will be encouraged to do so) If you want to bring fresh creative ideas into a collaborative environment with a down-to-earth team, we want to hear from you!
Role: Marketing Co-ordinator
- knowledge of Google AdWords and google analytics and creating/executing successful campaigns (we would like to see an increase in turnover by doing this)
- creating/executing successful Facebook/Instagram campaigns and adverts (we expect to see an increase in turnover by doing this)
- running of the social media accounts (Instagram/Facebook) - daily posts etc, building brand awareness, gaining new customers and retention of customers
- co-ordination and execution of ongoing influencer campaigns (nano and micro influencers)
- managing the photography/designer person (we will have a separate person to do the photography and editing) but ensuring the content is up to standard
- managing the e-marketing (knowledge in this is advised)
- Responsibility of the Brand and how it is portrayed to the consumer
- creating and managing the website promotions and look of the site
In return, our Client offers a superb opportunity to work within a growing, innovative and extremely successful team.
* Appointment Type: Permanent
* Annual Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
* Hours: Full Time 8:30am - 5:00pm (30mins lunch)
* Holiday: 28 Days (20+STAT)
* Free parking
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11316) on 0116 254 9404
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.