11815 – Mortgage Administrator Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Our Client – a financial services consultancy based in Leicester – is seeking a Mortgage Administrator to join their small team on a part-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to two regulated mortgage advisors by ensuring all client mortgage and protection files contain correct and accurate information, and are completed in a timely manner to a compliant standard. In summary, your role will consist of:
- Management of client database,
- Updating client files with notes, highlighting omissions / shortfalls in records as appropriate,
- Contacting finance product providers and clients to facilitate / chase outstanding requirements,
- General administrative duties such as answering the phone, scanning, diary management etc.
The Right Person
- Previous experience within administration is essential… ideally within mortgages / financial services,
- Industry knowledge of mortgages and / or property sector would be an advantage,
- Effective communication skills, confident phone manner,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Proactive, diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Part-Time, (circa 3 full days – 5-part days per week)
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Scope for additional earnings
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11815) on 0116 254 9404.