Mortgage & Protection Advisor
- Job Reference: 12259
- Date Posted: 20 May 2022
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Our client, a small independent IFA is looking for candidates with administrative experience within the financial services industry
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, qualifications and whether the applicant brings across their business book.
Could discuss opportunity of profit share.
Our client is a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection, based in Leicester.
Relevant skills and knowledge
* The requisite technical knowledge and qualification required for the role (e.g. CeMap, lifetime mortgage, home reversion plan qualification)
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm's advice procedures including record
* Provision of mortgage advice and services to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the
firm's compliance manual and procedures
* Always conform with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules and guidance.
* Always comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm.
* Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
* Prospect and contact potential clients in accordance with the firm's business plan and supervisor's guidance
* Ensure sufficient client information is obtained and analyse the information gathered
* Undertake sufficient whole of market product and market research
* Ensure suitable recommendations are made
* Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained
* Attain and maintain a level of competence as required by the firm
* Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
* Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.