- Job Reference: 11300
- Date Posted: 3 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Blaby
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our Client, a prestigious and growing business based in Blaby, are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join its team on a permanent basis. Your role will involve the following
* Ensure incoming telephone calls are answered confidently and efficiently dealt with.
* As "Front of House" Greet all customers and suppliers who arrive on site.
* Act as PA to the Managing Director when required.
* Log enquiries on CRM and update with field sales
* Update Sales KPI's
* Assisting with quotations for key customers
* Deal with spares department calls.
* Organise monthly sales meetings
* Arrange travel for engineers
* Do some basic bookkeeping- enter purchase invoices, sales invoices, Credit Card expenses.
* Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
* Excellent telephone manner, keeping calm under pressure.
* Confidence in your own abilities.
* To be an efficient, neat and disciplined administrator.
* Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key.
* Competitive salary Circa £20-25,000
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5pm.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.