- Job Reference: 11510
- Date Posted: 31 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + depending upon experience
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is offering an opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work in pro-active fee-based IFA firm in Leicester specialising in providing Wealth Management Advice.
Role & Requirements
*As we predominantly work with NHS doctors, knowledge in final salary (NHS) pensions, pensions annual allowance and tapered tax calculations are essential.
* Knowledge on investments, protection and IHT Planning is important.
* In addition, the role will also include suitability/recommendation report writing, carrying out product research etc meeting compliant rules and regulations and managing client reviews for the IFA.
* The successful candidate will also be preforming some administration duties, preparation of paperwork, dealing with customer queries and product providers and client facing tasks.
* Diploma and above in Financial planning
* Minimum 5 years' experience working in financial Services industry
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm (1 hr lunch) Mon - Fri
Salary: £30,000 + depending on experience and qualifications
Holiday: 20 days + stat
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11510) on 0116 254 9404.