12008– Accounts Assistant / Legal Cashier (Part-Time) Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Our Client – a respected firm of solicitors based in Leicester – is seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Legal Cashier to join their finance team on a part-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger,
- Sales Ledger,
- Raising Cheques,
- Petty cash,
- Card payments,
- Transferring funds,
- Dealing with the Land Registry, search statements etc,
- Any related ad-hoc duties.
The Right Person
- A background working as a Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant is essential,
- Effective communication skills & telephone manner is essential,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook skills to an advanced standard.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Full-Time Equivalent (pro-rata £10,800 – £12,000pa) subject to experience
- Hours: Part-Time – 3-days 9:00am – 5:30pm Mon-Wed
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays + Xmas Closure
- Private Healthcare (after 2-years’ service)
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12008) on 0116 254 9404.