12327 – Payroll & Accounts Assistant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client – an established logistics & exports company based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced payroller & accounts assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for a split role:
1) Running entire payroll process for 200+ employees (circa 2-days per week), incl. pension auto-enrolment, salary sacrifice, expenses, SSP, SMP, SPP, time & attendance, PAYE and assisting HR with contracts / new starters.
2) Accounts payable, accounts receivable & general finance administration (circa 3-days per week).
The Right Person
- Looking for someone who is keen to learn & expand their role,
- Experience running entire payroll processes in an SME environment - up to & including FPS,
- Knowledge of NEST pensions,
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivables & finance admin,
- Effective communication skills,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation & deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. MS Excel (incl. Pivots & Lookups) + Sage 50 Payroll to a good standard. Cloud-based accounts system experience desirable.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time (flexible start times)
- Holiday 24 Days + Bank Holidays
- On-site Parking
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12327) on 0116 254 9404.