Our client, a successful organisation, seeks a Payroll Administrator to join its payroll team on a Permanent basis. The company has a fantastic history of staff development and internal promotion.
You will work in the payroll department processing payrolls and providing support to end users.
• Ensure that all employee related data is correctly entered into the System, and that all necessary amendments have been completed prior to the payroll cut-off date
• Answer employees’ queries in respect of payroll, referring any complex issues to the appropriate level / manager.
• Assist third parties with enquires
• Responsible for the accurate inputting of data, ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time
• Ensure accurate and timely filing of documentation at the end of the processing month
We're looking for a candidate that has at least 6 months Payroll experience.
- Salary - £23,000 (with a review after probation)
- Full Time 9-5 job Mon-Fri
- Hybrid Working
- On Site Parking
- Pension + more
For further information, please contact Paul Mitchell Associates on 0116 2549404.