Payroll Administrator (Part-Time)
- Job Reference: 11644A
- Date Posted: 13 October 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harborough
- Salary: £23,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accountancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Payroll Administrator Our client, based in Market Harborough, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Part Time Payroll Administrator on a Permanent basis.
Your role will be to process end to end Payroll as part of a small team and will involve;
* Setting up and processing new and existing payrolls for a portfolio of clients
* Adding new payroll clients to the system and creating their account with HMRC
* Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC
* Processing starters and leavers
* Calculating holiday pay, SMP, SSP, SPP
* Issuing payslips to employees and a breakdown summary to each client
* Ensuring submissions of auto-enrolment pensions
* Liaising with pension scheme providers to ensure all clients pension arrangements are in order
* Dealing with enquiries from both clients and their employees
* CIS and P11`d knowledge would also be beneficial but not essential.
* The client has approximately 200 payrolls, ranging from Director only payroll`s through to payrolls of approx. 100 employees
* You will possess practical experience running multiple payrolls for clients.
* Ideally have a minimum of 1 years' experience running payroll in a bureau or a practice.
* Good knowledge of payroll software, ideally Sage Payroll but this is not essential.
* Good IT skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Be pro-active in keeping up to date with all new rules/legislation surrounding payroll.
* Have a positive and professional attitude.
* Own transport is essential.
* Parking is available at our clients' office.
Salary: £23,000 pro-rata depending on experience.
Pension is 4.5%.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Holiday: 20 days + Statutory
For further information, please contact Paul Mitchell Associates on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.