12391 - Payroll & HR Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join a long-established business based in Leicester on a Full Time Permanent basis.
- Process organisations weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the HR Function with any projects and tasks.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE APPLY
The Right Person
- Previous payroll experience
- Understanding of tax procedures, familiarity with benefits and other wage deductions
- The successful candidate will require attention to detail and good communication skills.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, organised, highly motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Ideally possess Level 3 Payroll Technician CIPP or working towards
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £24,000 - £28 ,000 per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 21 days + 8 Statutory + 7 days for Xmas Close (36 Days Total)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Onsite parking
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12391) on 0116 254 9404.