- Job Reference: 11289
- Date Posted: 22 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Melton Mowbray
- Salary: £18,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Part Time
Payroll Administrator. Our client, based in Melton, is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on an ongoing basis, either part or full time.
Reporting to the Payroll Co-ordinator you will assist and be responsible for the following duties:
* Administration of absence and sickness records.
* Production and management of holiday records
* Maintenance of new starters, leavers, payroll and personal changes to existing staff records.
* Processing expense claims
* Preparation and running a monthly payroll
* Preparation and submission of manual payments
* Assisting in month and year end procedures and reconciliations.
* Assisting in the preparation of year-end returns to external agencies as required (eg HMRC and pensions administrators).
* Dealing with payroll-related queries
* Pension administration
* RTI - Real Time Information
Experience of assisting / running a medium to large payroll
Knowledge of current payroll legislation and processing
GCSE English & Maths grade A-C or equivalent
Recognised payroll qualification or in the process of studying
Experience of Time and Attendance
Knowledge of pensions
For further information, please contact Neil on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.