- Job Reference: 11286
- Date Posted: 20 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £26,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Human Resources / Recruitment
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months +
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a well-known market leader in their field is looking to appoint a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a Contract basis for a period of 6 months with a possible view to extend beyond this.
You will be responsible for a section of the payroll from beginning to end.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- New employee set up and current employee changes
- Inputting and checking the calculation of pay for new joiners
- Amendments to contract, leavers, and statutory documents
- Inputting certain time and attendance documents and ensuring pay is correct
- Checking exception reports
- Answering queries from employees and/or third parties using own legislation knowledge
- Responding to requests for pay information from employees and/or third parties
- Generating and issuing requested reports
- Knowledge of RTI desirable
- Dealing with Pension Auto Enrolment
- Ability to calculate manual payslips
- Any other duties as deemed suitable by the employer
We're ideally looking for an experienced candidate with all of the above.
The ideal candidate will be accurate with attention to detail, a team player, professional, maintain confidentiality, able to work to deadlines and be adaptable/flexible.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.