Payroller (Part time)
- Job Reference: 11130
- Date Posted: 8 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Bonus/Benefits: pro-rata for part time 12-24 hours
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Payroller (Part time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to prepare multiple payrolls ( 30 clients weekly and 20-25 clients monthly.) Sage Payroll experience is essential. If you have bookkeeping experience that would be a bonus.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment and will include:
* Set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pensions
Salary £20-24,000 (pro-rata for 12-24 hours per week - (£10-12 per hour)
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.