Personal Tax Consultant - Leicester
Our client is a successful local firm of Chartered Accountants, who are seeking to recruit a Personal Tax Consultant.
The practice offers great opportunities for people who want to pursue a career in taxation in a stimulating and supportive office environment.
It is looking for an experienced tax professional to join its friendly personal tax team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a portfolio of clients, including general administration and billing.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts;
* Preparing forms P11d;
* Advising clients of their tax and national insurance liabilities;
* Calculation of chargeable gains and filing of NRCGT returns;
* Dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC;
* Dealing with disclosures to HMRC;
* Ad hoc advisory work; and
* Liaison with other departments within the firm, clients and HMRC.
* Experience of using CCH personal tax software would be an advantage, but training can be given.
* The role is full time, although there is some flexibility over working hours.
* The individual needs to be confident to manage their own portfolio and deal with usual SATR/P11D/CGT return/HMRC enquiry work, ad hoc queries etc
The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified.
Salary c. £40K
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (phone number removed). If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.