- Job Reference: 11421
- Date Posted: 19 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + car, pension
- Sector: Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful manufacturer based in Leicester, currently require a number of Project Engineers due to continued growth.
* To provide initial support to sales engineers for quotations.
* To establish with the sales engineers and customers the necessary details to allow the scheme/proposal/ quotation to be prepared to provide a working solution to the client's needs.
* To work with the sales engineers and production department to schedule the manufacture, procure the bought in equipment and raw materials to enable the contract to be made efficiently, on time and to an acceptable quality.
* To work with the sales engineers and production department to schedule the installation of projects to enable the contract to be installed safely, to time and to an acceptable quality.
* To produce sufficient information to enable detailed drawings and layouts of systems, equipment and components to be produced.
* To visit the sites of our customers to obtain details of project requirements and oversee if necessary, the installation of the project.
* To understand the technical performance of the equipment to be provided.
* To liaise with the Production Director to facilitate the component manufacture including preparation of product lists and issue of components to production
* To be aware of the cost considerations relating to contracts including expected margins and profits that need to be achieved.
* To assist the health and safety officer of the company to prepare RAMS (risk assessments and method statements) for contracts.
Project Engineer Package
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Car
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Holiday: 22 days + stat
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11407) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.