- Job Reference: 11636A
- Date Posted: 24 August 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
My clients core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, my client is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Month End in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Sales reports and reports requested by senior management.
- Prepare quarterly budgets for department
- Product costings for tenders
- Ownership for entire month-end stock count and reconciliations.
- Daily management of cashflow and cashflow forecasting for quarter end
- Raising Letter of Credit and maintaining its schedule and hedge for foreign currencies.
- Submit Invoice Finance notifications and prepare reconciliations and schedules.
- Liaison with external bodies to included credit insurers, banks, suppliers, customers, auditors, HMRC and shareholders, holding regular meetings as required.
- Co-ordination of external audit, completion of statutory requirements including annual returns, statutory accounts in conjunction with external audit partner and tax return in conjunction with external tax partner.
- Ensure finance governance is in place across the entire business.
- Adhoc projects required by the business.
- Pro-active approach in looking at efficiencies in the business.
- Any reasonable requests required by management.
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, contact me on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.