- Job Reference: 11237
- Date Posted: 12 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Rushden
- Salary: £30,000 to £34,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, an expanding business based in Rushden, is looking to recruit two Project Managers on a permanent basis.
To command responsibility for the procurement of complex FFE projects and in conjunction with the logistics Manager and Sales Team facilitate the fulfilment process through to completion.
To utilise to maximum efficiency, dedicated resources and systems available, to manage all strategic planning functions, and technical aspects of each contract including site surveys, contract management, CDM and H&S issues.
* Co-ordinate, manage and implement the specification, procurement and supply of Library, Social Spaces, Design Technology equipment together with Science laboratories utilising fully the resources available.
* Manage and assume the responsibility for the communication between the Customer, Sales, Design & Logistics Departments to ensure the successful and timely completion of each project.
* As necessary, carry out site surveys and visits to ensure the success of each project, taking full responsibility for final measurements and fit.
* Through the use of Project Management software, create and maintain Gantt and CPA charts to achieve customer's programme of works.
* Encourage and support all dedicated resources in the use of the company's key software systems, including MS Project, Excel, SAP and CRM System.
* Monitor and control the costs and margin on each project achieving maximum returns in line with ECA expectations.
* Maintain communication with Accounts dept. keeping them informed of project status on aged debts, ensuring that customer relations are maintained throughout the debt collecting process.
* Manage Main and Sub-Contractors, negotiating Terms and Conditions with a view to limiting the company's liabilities and exposure with regard to LAD's and pre-ambles to main contract.
* Assist Sales & Design when requested in Pre-Tender evaluation of Terms and Conditions, and in producing proposed Method Statements & CDM documentation to improve our chances of order conversion.
* Provide technical support to the Regional and Area Sales Managers in their bid to win major contracts.
* Assist in the management of supplier performance on a project-by-project basis, and with the support of Projects Admin. Record details through the Supplier Appraisal System.
Key Skills / Requirements:
* Full UK Driving Licence & Car
* Time Management
Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hr pw)
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 + Car Allowance
For further information please contact Paul Mitchell Associates on 01604 635200.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.