- Job Reference: 11531
- Date Posted: 11 February 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Property Consultant - ID: 11531
Our client, an established Wealth Management & Financial Services company based in Leicester, is seeking a Property Consultant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The role will handle the purchase (not sales) of properties and may be suited to an Estate Agent looking for their next career move.
* To meet with prospective buyers and offer advice on property-purchase decisions.
* To travel and assess properties for sale.
* Undertaking market research on behalf of the company and clients.
* Paying attention to market trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
* Meeting and discussing client's needs. Communicating clearly so that clients understand the information given.
* Assisting with finance concerns and answering any questions about the buying process.
* Preparing documents involved in the buying/selling process.
* Identify the most feasible, cost-effective approach to help clients achieve their objectives
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of advising clients with real-estate decisions
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Relationship development
* You will have a professional, respectful and friendly demeanour and be able to demonstrate a client-first attitude
* The role would suit an estate agent looking for a fresh challenge
* Full UK Driving Licence + Car - (You will be required to travel within the UK)
* Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
* Salary: £30,000 + Performance based Bonus
* Holiday: 22 Days + Bank Holidays
* Travel expenses
If you think you're suitable for this opportunity, apply now OR call Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11531) on 0116 254 9404.