- Job Reference: 11531A
- Date Posted: 16 July 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Property Consultant - ID: 11531
Our client, an established Wealth Management & Financial Services company based in Leicester, is seeking a Property Consultant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The role will handle the purchase (not sales) of properties and may be suited to an Estate Agent looking for their next career move.
* To meet with prospective buyers and offer advice on property-purchase decisions.
* To travel and assess properties for sale.
* Undertaking market research on behalf of the company and clients.
* Paying attention to market trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
* Meeting and discussing client's needs. Communicating clearly so that clients understand the information given.
* Assisting with finance concerns and answering any questions about the buying process.
* Preparing documents involved in the buying/selling process.
* Identify the most feasible, cost-effective approach to help clients achieve their objectives
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of advising clients with real-estate decisions
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Relationship development
* You will have a professional, respectful and friendly demeanour and be able to demonstrate a client-first attitude
* The role would suit an estate agent looking for a fresh challenge
* Full UK Driving Licence + Car - (You will be required to travel within the UK)
* Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
* Salary: £30,000 + Performance based Bonus
* Holiday: 22 Days + Bank Holidays
* Travel expenses
If you think you're suitable for this opportunity, apply now OR call Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11531) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.