- Job Reference: 11437a
- Date Posted: 29 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000
- Sector: Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Leasehold Block Manager
Are you experienced in Property Management?
Our client, based in Leicester, is looking to recruit a Leasehold Block Manager on a permanent basis.
* To oversee the management of a portfolio of residential leasehold blocks to include: Inspections, Planned Maintenance and Responsive Repairs.
* To oversee the collection of service charge, ground rent and insurance arrears for designated developments
* To actively promote and develop Leasehold Services.
Essential Qualities / Skills
* At least 5 year's experience of working in a property management office environment to include client liaison and administration experience coupled with an excellent telephone manner
* A general understanding and practical knowledge of building repairs and maintenance
* Organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to multi-task
* Personable and outgoing with good communication skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) to grade C or above
* Educated to at least A-level or equivalent standard with minimum 3 or more passes grade C or equivalent
* To be a member of either the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), or the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
* An ability to work as part of, and for the benefit of, a team
Desirable Qualities / Skills
* Block Management experience
* Experience of supervising staff and contractors
* A relevant degree in administration or building/construction
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (30 mins lunch)
Holiday: 20 days + stat
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11437) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.