Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 11602
- Date Posted: 10 June 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £9.75 to £10.25
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger. Fancy a new challenge? Our client, based in Coalville, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. You will possess solid previous/current of Purchase Ledger or be an exceptionally bright Accounts Assistant.
The role will be fast paced and sometimes pressured. However, it will be rewarding at all levels for the right candidate.
* Process volume invoices
* Liaise with all head office departments to control unauthorised invoice maintaining agreed levels
* Produce and send remittance advices
* Weekly statement reconciliations
* Post credit for suppliers
* Month end process
* Ad Hoc payments
* Raising purchase orders
* Solid Excel would be advantageous
You will ideally have 1 years' experience in a similar role.
You must have an eye for detail and be able to work in a busy environment.
You will be able to organise your own work load and work to deadlines.
In return my client offers an excellent working environment with an organisation that really care for their staff. The benefits on offer are also excellent.
For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.