Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 11602a
- Date Posted: 2 August 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £18,000 to £19,500
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger. Fancy a brand new challenge? Our client, based in Coalville, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on an initial interim basis with a possible view to permanent. You will possess solid previous/current Purchase Ledger experience and be an exceptionally bright Accounts Assistant.
The role will be fast paced and sometimes pressured. However, it will be rewarding at all levels for the right candidate.
* Process high volume of invoices
* Liaise with all head office departments and Suppliers on invoice query resolution
* Have the passion and dedication for quick resolution
* Ability to perform quick, accurate statement reconciliations on excel
* Chase and Post credit notes from suppliers for returned goods
* Month end process
* Ad Hoc payments
* Review and clear GRNI reports
* Solid Excel is a must
You will ideally have 1 years' experience in a similar role.
You must have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment.
You will be able to organise your own work load and work to tight deadlines.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.