11715 – Purchase Ledger Clerk (Interim) Job Spec
Working exclusively with our client – a renowned distributor in Coalville – are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their finance team on an on-going interim basis. Depending on how well you get on, this position is likely to be extended or even made permanent in the long-term.
You would be joining at an exciting time for the company. Beginning in January 2021, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, whilst assisting through the ongoing transition period. The environment is fast-paced, but you will always be supported by a superb management team who really cares for their staff’s wellbeing.
- Process volume invoices,
- Liaise with all head office departments to control unauthorised invoice maintaining agreed levels,
- Produce and send remittance advices,
- Weekly statement reconciliations,
- Post credit for suppliers,
- Month end process,
- Ad Hoc payments,
- Raising purchase orders.
The Right Person
- Available to start on short notice (circa first week of January 2021),
- You will ideally have at least 1 years' experience in a similar role,
- An AAT studier would be considered for this role,
- Knowledge of reviewing procedures and helping to improve systems would be of benefit,
- Excellent planning, organisation, time keeping and communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail, numerate and analytical,
- Solid IT skills including MS Excel & Word.
- Appointment Type: Ongoing Interim (possible Temp-2-Perm)
- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Hours
- Generous holidays
- Benefits Include 6% Pension (Matched), Subsidised Staff Canteen, On-Site Parking
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11715) on 0116 254 9404.