11935 – Purchase Ledger Clerk (Interim) Job Spec
Summary of the Role
We have a prestigious international organisation who is seeking to recruit an experience AP Clerk on a full-time interim basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inputting supplier invoices in line with KPI's,
- Matching invoices to orders & delivery notes,
- Reconciling supplier statements,
- Account maintenance,
- Query resolution to enable timely payments to be made,
- GRNI investigations / clearance,
- Speaking with suppliers / providing information as required.
The Right Person
- Must be immediately available / on short notice,
- Minimum of 6-months experience in Purchase Ledger,
- Experience with data entry & query resolutions,
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal English),
- Good attention to detail,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to prioritise workload effectively,
- Strong IT skills.
- Appointment Type: Interim (circa 4-weeks+)
- Salary: up to £10.77ph / £21,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11935) on 0116 254 9404.