Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 11343
- Date Posted: 6 December 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful growing organisation based in Leicester are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger clerk to their small friendly team.
This is a superb opportunity to join a stable company that's full of long serving members of staff, a great opportunity not only in terms of role but also long term career prospects.
Job Purpose - To accurately maintain supplier accounts, as allocated
· Enter invoice into system
· Reconcile Statements
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure outstanding queries are resolved
· Any other duties which may arise through this position
· Create productive working relationships with the all staff.
· Develop and maintain relationships to a high standard with all suppliers as required
· Decision Making
· Analyse and identify improvements to transaction handing and work closely with the Finance team to implement effectively
· In conjunction with the Finance Manager, ensure that all regulatory requirements are met in an accurate and timely fashion
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications required to fulfil the role
* GCSEs A to E (Including Maths & English) or equivalent
Specific work experience required to fulfil the role
* Self motivated
* Pleasant and confident personality
* Action a high volume of customer queries
* Computer literature - Microsoft Office in particular
* Solid Excel Skills - ideally VlookUps & Pivot Tables
* Previous experience within a busy purchase ledger environment would be a distinct advantage
* Good communication skills
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.