Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 12137
- Date Posted: 22 December 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Salary: £20,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accountancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our Client - a not-for-profit organisation based in Loughborough - is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to process, reconcile & report on supplier transactions on a full-time permanent basis.
* To process, reconcile and report supplier transactions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
* Processing purchase invoices received from suppliers and ensuring readiness for payment.
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts whilst investigating and resolving any unknown or missing transactions via email, post and phone.
* Identification and recommendation of weekly payment run to CPT Manager.
* Daily upload of bank transactions onto finance system and matching off to reconcile bank accounts.
* Review and posting of purchase card transactions with monthly reconciliation to statements and reporting on spend.
* Review and processing of staff expenses.
* Managing supplier accounts within the finance system including creating new suppliers, updating changes to details and maintaining an up to date approved supplier listing.
* Creating new staff users accounts on the finance system and administering the account.
* Assisting with support to system users including query resolution, process guidance and providing training where needed.
* Providing reporting to management.
* Other duties, as reasonably required.
The Right Person
* Educated to GCSE standard (incl. English & Maths)
* Experienced in Purchase Ledger
* Effective communication skills (both externally & internally)
* Proactive and able to work on own initiative
* Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
* Strong IT skills incl. MS Excel & MS Word to a good standard.
* Appointment Type: Permanent
* Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 (subject to experience)
* Hours: Full-Time
* Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12137) on 0116 254 9404.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.