- Job Reference: 11471
- Date Posted: 9 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £10.25
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk wanted. Looking for a new challenge for 2020? On a temp to perm basis and working for a prestigious manufacturing firm in Coalville, your role will be one that is exceptionally busy and one that will keep you challenged daily. Ideally being immediately available or on short notice, it will involve the following;
* Process Invoices & Credit notes received from suppliers
* Purchase order processing and invoices for signature.
* Maintain and update purchase ledger accounts on ledger system
* Maintain supplier accounts - allocation of credit notes and payments.
* Process supplier payments.
* Manage and maintain Goods Received Not Invoiced list and Open Orders List.
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset file.
* Deal with all supplier enquiries.
* Assist Purchasing Department with order enquiries.
* Reconcile supplier statements each month end.
* Process month end accruals.
* Analysis of nominal ledger accounts where applicable.
* Needs to communicate well with all members of staff and with suppliers, and maintain a friendly and helpful disposition under a demanding workload.
* Assist Financial Controller with cash planning.
* Any other adhoc office duties.
Above all, personality is key to this role. My clients wants someone that is hardworking, professional but with a sense of humour.
If you feel you meet most of the above criteria, then give me a call or send your cv.