Purchase Ledger Manager/ FTC/Permanent
- Job Reference: 11210
- Date Posted: 28 June 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £32,000 to £38,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12months +
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger Manager. Our client, a prestigious organisation with an International presence has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit a Purchase Ledger Manager on a 12 month FTC with a possible view to permanent. Ideally immediately available or on a short notice period, your role will involve the following;
Managing a team of 9+ AP clerks, duties will include building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, review processes and identify areas of improvement, produce reports to the wider business, produce KPI reports and handle month end processes.
* Taking full managerial responsibility of the accounts payable function
* Day to day supervision of the accounts payable team
* Payment run preparation
* Overseeing compliance for AP procedures
* Dealing with escalated queries
* Assisting with the coding of invoices
* Closing the ledger at month end
* Assisting with month-end reporting
* Have previous experience of working as an Accounts Payable Manager
* Strong knowledge of the Accounts Payable function.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Experience in processing high-volume payments
* Excellent organisational skills
* Be able to use V Lookups and Pivot Tables
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful organisation as they continue to grow. If you believe you possess the necessary skills and can offer my client commitment and energy, please contact either Neil or Simon on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.