Purchase Ledger Part Time (3 days)
- Job Reference: 11420
- Date Posted: 20 December 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Loughborough
- Salary: £10.00 to £10.50
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Part Time
Part time Accounts Payable. Our client company based in North Leicester requires a Part time accounts Payable/Purchase ledger clerk to join their team on a long term ongoing basis in January 2020. Ideally you will have at least 12 months solid purchase ledger experience and be a good team player. The job will involve the following;
* Processing all purchase supplier invoices and refunds (credit notes) accurately
* Analyse purchases by expense type
* Ensure correct treatment of VAT on expense invoices
* Setup and maintain supplier accounts
* Reconcile supplier accounts and handle queries
* Prepare payment runs (BACS,CHAPS etc)
* Sending out remittance advices
* Process credit card statements
* Create spreadsheet using Excel
* Maintain the purchase order system
* Reconciliation off all Purchase ledger
* European Intercompany balances
Please note, it is preferable that you are able to work a Monday and Friday, with one other day being chosen by yourself (3 full days.
In return, my client offers a fantastic working environment with a firm who really cares for its staff. For further information, please contact Neil on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.