11909 – Purchase Ledger Senior Job Spec
Our client – a fast-paced organisation based in South Leicestershire – is seeking an experienced senior AP clerk / purchase ledger team leader to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager and covering team management duties, we are looking for candidate with solid MS Excel skills and a passion for Accounts Payable. This role calls for an experienced and efficient team player with high accuracy skills. This is a busy environment where attention to detail and accuracy is key.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Query Resolution,
- Statement Reconciliation,
- Issuing Payments to Suppliers,
- Matching electronically,
- Processing expenses (internal staff),
- Trouble shooting issues,
- Assisting team members,
- Covering for the Purchase Ledger Manager when they’re on holiday or off sick,
- Other additional ad hoc duties may be involved.
The Right Person
- Practical experience in the workplace in a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Admin capacity is essential,
- Solid Excel Skills (ideally vlookups & pivot tables, although some training can be provided),
- Time management skills essential,
- Accurate, systematic, hands on and have persistence to see a task through to conclusion,
- Confident communicator.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £21,000 – £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11909) on 0116 254 9404.