11840 – Purchase / Sales Ledger Job Spec
Location: Leicester / Remote Working
Due to an upturn in demand, our Client – a service-sector firm based in Leicester City Centre – is seeking not one, but TWO experienced Purchase & Sales Ledger Clerks to join their finance team on a full-time interim basis. Both of these roles are split between home working and in-office.
Reporting directly to the Head of AP / AR, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger / data entry,
- Raising invoices,
- Statement reconciliations,
- Allocation of payments,
- Any other related adhoc duties.
The Right Person
- Good GCSE English & Maths, or greater,
- You must be immediately available / on short notice to start,
- Previous experience working within a high-volume AP / AR function is desirable,
- Knowledge of running sales & purchase ledger,
- Adaptable, proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Good IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel.
- Appointment Type: Interim (min. 8-weeks)
- Hourly Rate: £9.00 – £9.50 per hour (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Partial remote working (2-days in the office / 3-days at home)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11840) on 0116 254 9404.