11972 – Purchase & Sales Ledger Clerk Job Spec
Our client – a large manufacturing company based in Leicester – are seeking an experienced purchase & sales ledger clerk on a full-time permanent basis, OR two candidates to each share the role on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following:
- Processing purchase invoices & resolving AP queries,
- Processing sales invoices & credit card transactions,
- Statement reconciliations,
- Processing bank transactions,
- Answering phone calls,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Reporting on debtors & creditors,
- Any other related adhoc duties.
The Right Person
- Someone looking for long-term stability,
- 3+ years’ experience in purchase & sales ledger,
- Experience of Debtor and Creditor reporting / bank reconciliations would be preferable,
- Good MS Excel skills. Experience using Sage 50 preferred,
- Good accuracy, speed & attention to detail,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal English),
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
- Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 FTE (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time (1-person) OR Part-Time (2-person job share), early Friday finish
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Death in Service
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11972) on 0116 254 9404.