- Job Reference: 11251
- Date Posted: 26 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Blaby
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Receptionist/Administrator. Our client, a prestigious and growing business based in South Leicester, (shortly moving to Blaby) are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Your role will involve the following:
* Ensure incoming telephone calls are answered confidently and efficiently dealt with.
* Be responsible for opening and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
* As "Front of House" Greet all customers and suppliers who arrive on site.
* Act as PA to the Managing Director when required.
* Arrange travel for engineers
* Do some basic bookkeeping - enter purchase invoices, sales invoices (Training can be provided)
* Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
* Excellent telephone manner, keeping calm under pressure.
* Confidence in your own abilities.
* To be an efficient, neat and disciplined administrator.
* Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key.
* It's a job with a lot of variety so pleasantness and cheerful flexibility alongside a solution orientated approach are key elements.
* Competitive salary Circa £20-25,000
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays rising with service (up to 28 days in total)
* Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.