- Job Reference: 11222
- Date Posted: 3 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £19,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
Receptionist/Administrator. Our client, a prestigious organisation based in South Leicester are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Being available within the next 4 weeks, your role will involve the following;
* Ensure incoming telephone calls are answered confidently and efficiently dealt with.
* Be responsible for opening and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
* Greet all customers and suppliers who arrive on site.
* Stationery procurement.
* Organise catering and refreshments for meetings
* Help to organise fun activities for social events
* Using of PPE Workwear
* Support with updating training records.
* Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
* Excellent telephone manner, keeping calm under pressure.
* Confidence in your own abilities.
* To be an efficient, neat and disciplined administrator.
* Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays rising with service (up to 28 days in total)
* Social and Charity Events
Salary: Circa £18,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 30 mins lunch break.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.