11881 – Receptionist / Administrator Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Our Client – an established, respected & friendly chartered accountancy practice based in Leicester – is seeking an enthusiastic & bright receptionist & administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate – working alongside two part-time administrators – will be responsible for overseeing & co-ordinating the following:
- General administration, secretarial & reception duties,
- Meeting & greeting clients / visitors,
- Managing incoming telephone calls / email enquiries,
- Assisting with invoicing,
- Managing & updating existing & new client records (incl. set-up),
- Providing administrative support to the Directors / other staff members,
- Oversee part-time administration staff, ensuring nothing is lost between the job share.
The Right Person
- Previous administrative and/or receptionist experience is essential,
- Experience managing / overseeing administration staff would be preferable, but not essential,
- Good attention to detail, cultivating an exemplary customer experience at all times,
- Excellent organisational and deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel & Word is essential,
- Note: full training will be provided.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Discretionary Company Profitability Bonus (circa £500 – £1k per annum)
- Hours: Full-Time (circa 35hrs PW)
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Start/Finish Times (core hours 9:00am – 5:00pm)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11881) on 0116 254 9404.