Our client is a highly regarded firm of Solicitors. Due to staff holidays it is seeking an experienced receptionist to join the team on a temporary full-time basis (c 2 weeks)commencing Monday 6th September. Its’ focus is on excellence in Client care - the successful candidate must be smart, articulate, polite, and engaging.
It is looking for an experienced receptionist its’ Administration team, providing face-to-face, telephone and email support to clients, suppliers, and guests.
This role will be to provide support in both a receptionist and telephonist capacity. Below are lists of responsibilities for each of these roles respectively.
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional, client-focused, efficient, and friendly manner
• Take messages and ensure that these are passed on to the relevant member of staff.
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security and confidentiality awareness at all times
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries as they come into Reception throughout the day.
• Answer all external calls in a confident, courteous, and polite manner regardless of the nature of the call
• Take messages and ensure that these are passed on to the relevant member of staff within the required timeframes
• Have at least 12 months’ recent receptionist/telephonist experience working in a professional office environment
• Have excellent keyboard and Microsoft Office skills
• Be able to communicate at all levels
• Possess good listening skills