- Job Reference: 11633
- Date Posted: 11 August 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £18,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking, pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Exclusive role. Our client a successful Property company, based in Leicester is looking to appoint a Receptionist to their small friendly team.
The candidate we're looking for will be a confident capable team player able to communicate with all team members and customers at all times.
This is a superb opportunity for the right individual to join an exciting business that's really going places.
* First point of contact point for all tenants.
* Answer website and general enquires via email. This includes forwarding any e-mails to the relevant persons/departments.
* To book in viewing appointments with potential tenants.
* To book in viewings for the next 24 hours with current tenants.
* Ensuring stationary supplies are available and ordering more when required.
* Taking in any Reservation Forms and checking that they have been filled in correctly and fully.
* Taking advance rent payments for properties and making sure the relevant receipts are given out to tenants.
* Updating, preparing and reconciling on a daily basis the Debit Card payment sheet, ensuring accuracy at all times
* Making sure the availability book is immediately updated once a property has been let and any relevant board stickers/signs are updated.
* To keep the Price Lists and any flyers/posters up to date.
* Handing out Electricity Allowance to tenants and making sure that the folder is updated.
* Handing out keys and making sure they are signed out and signed back in again once returned and placed in the correct place in the key cupboard.
* Assisting with maintenance requests via telephone or email.
* Ensure that all maintenance requests are recorded, logged and processed.
* To liaise with tenants, contractors/landlords with regards to maintenance requests to ensure that they are dealt with accordingly and within a reasonable time frame.
* Assist with all tenancy packs are produced with correct information and keys.
* Ensure all guidelines relating to GDPR are being followed
* Assist the Lettings Co-ordinators and General Manager with any duties where needed.
* In addition, from time-to-time you may be required to undertake other reasonable duties, which might fall outside your normal job duties. You agree to undertake such other reasonable duties and to always work to the best of your ability.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please apply with your latest cv and a covering note?
Please note due to the large number of applications we receive for every role we advertise we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.