Recruitment Consultant Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
We are on the look out for people with big hearts, a sense of humour and a love of Recruitment.
- Love talking to Clients and Candidates?
- Get a buzz from getting a New Job On?
- Thrive on making that call with that all important Job Offer?
- Have a flair for writing a Job Advert?
Does your current role have...
- Unrealistic KPI's?
- Ever moving Sales Targets?
- Excessive Hours?
Paul Mitchell Associates have been established for 33 years, recruiting candidates of all levels across Leicestershire, and we're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Sound of interest, then read on...
What we offer:
- A supportive & friendly environment
- Opportunity to grow and build an already warm recruitment desk
- A true team working environment, sharing in each other's successes
- A team with over 75 years' Recruitment experience
- Training & professional development
- No micromanagement, we're adults - let's get on with it
- All the tools to succeed + more!
The Right Person
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A strong recruiting background with a proven track record in sales, networking and / or client development abilities
- We’re open minded on sector experience, but are especially keen to hear from candidates with a background in Accountancy & Finance, Office, HR & Legal, Marketing & Sales or Tech recruitment
- Good knowledge of the local recruitment market would be an advantage
- We actively encourage candidates to bring new ideas to the table
- A positive mental attitude, persistent & able to overcome objections
- Passionate with a desire to succeed & build a successful career
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients & candidates
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, comfortable with a fast-paced, target-driven environment, able to work under pressure to client deadlines
- Confident with excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Technically savvy… proficient with CRM systems & MS Office
- Full driving licence & own transport
What You'll Get
Access these benefits – and more – when you work for PMA:
- £25 - £35k + Simplified, uncapped commission structure (£50k + OTE)
- Individual & Team Bonus's
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday - 25 day + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Fully expensed phone
- Hybrid / Flexible Working
- Strictly 37.5 hours per week... (Overtime is not expected)
PLUS... All the tea & coffee you can drink
Ready to Work with Us?